How to Upload a File to a Lesson
The Lesson File area of your lessons is a great place to share resources with your users.
Uploading each file only takes a few short steps:
- Open the lesson where you want to add the file.
- Locate the Lesson File area (top right-hand side in desktop):
- Click the 'Add File' button.
- Add the File Name (keep it user-friendly and avoid special characters such as @ or # & locate the file you want to upload on your computer.
- Once you've added the File Name & selected the file from your computer, click 'Add File'.
- The page will reload to the Lesson and you will now see your file noted in the Lesson File area.
When your users log into your product and visit the specific lesson with your file, they will find the file in the Download area after the lesson text.