How to Set-Up Your Payment Integration with PayPal
MemberVault integrates with PayPal & Stripe for payment processing so you can collect product purchases directly from your MV Site. Please note that it is not required that you use both PayPal and Stripe. You only need to connect to one payment processor in order to collect purchases on your MV Site but you are able to use both PayPal and Stripe if you wish.
In this article, we'll address how you set-up your payment integration inside of your MV account to connect directly with your PayPal account.
- Go to Settings in your navigation menu and select Payment Integration.
- When the Payment Integration page opens, you will see several fields related to your PayPal API details under the PayPal section. If you aren't sure how to collect this info in PayPal, click the following prompt under the fields:
- This will open PayPal for you in a new tab where you'll need to log into your PayPal account.
- After you log in using the 'click here' prompt from the Payment Integration page in MV, PayPal will take you straight to the 'View or Remove API Signature' page in your PayPal account.
- Click 'Show' beside all three options (API Username, API Password & Signature) and copy the data from each area over to the corresponding fields under your Payment Integration fields in MV (your MV account should still be open in your original browser tab).
- Once done, click 'Save PayPal Settings' below the API fields you've just completed. Please note that these fields will not become hidden after you Save your settings.
Congratulations! 🎉 You can now begin to collect purchasers from your MV Site using PayPal as your payment processor.
To learn how to integrate your Stripe account with your MV, click here.