How to Set-Up a 'Dripped' Product
- Create a new product (or click edit if you wish to adjust a pre-existing product).
- Under Product Type, choose if you'd like your course to be Date Drip, Time Drip or Progressive.
(below is a description of each option)
- Give your product a title and click 'Add Product'.
- Next, add a new Module to your product.
- Once the new module's page opens, set the drip details for that module. If you've selected 'Date Drip', note the calendar date when this particular module should unlock. If you've selected 'Time Drip', note the # of days or weeks (from joining) when the module should unlock.
*If you would like this particular module to be available as soon as someone joins the product, set the module's release date to a date in the past (if using date drip) or leave the time drip settings as 0 Days/0 Weeks.
- Finish setting up your Module and adding any necessary lessons.
- When ready, create your next Module and set the specific drip details for that module. Continue the process until your product is complete and all drip details for your modules have been set.
*Note: Only modules can be 'dripped' at this time. This means that any lessons included within a module will become available to your people as soon as the module is unlocked based on the drip schedule.
Explanation of Drip Types:
Date Dripped - modules release based on a specific calendar date set by you
Time Dripped - modules release based on a specific # of days or weeks from the date of opt-in or purchase
Progressive - all lessons & modules must be completed in order for the next lesson or module to unlock
Also see: What Do the Different Product Types Mean?