How to Manually Add a User to Your Account
Throughout your MV journey, you will likely encounter times when you wish to only add one or two users to your account manually.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, select 'Users'.
- Next, select 'List'. This will populate your current list of users and will display a 'Add User' button.
- When the 'Add User' screen opens, complete the necessary details for the new user under the 'User Information' section.
- Below the User Information area, you'll see the 'Product' section where you can select which products you want to give the new user access to by clicking the appropriate checkbox.
- Once you've selected all the necessary products, click the 'Save User' button at the base of the products list.
Congrats! You've now manually added a user to your account and given them product access. If you need to add more than just a few users, you can always Import Users from a CSV File which would be more efficient.
A few things to note:
- When users are manually added to your account in this manner (or via a CSV file), they will automatically bypass the opt-in or payment process.
- Users also added manually or via CSV file are not added to your assigned list or form for the product as MV cannot confirm that you've received the person's direct consent to add them to your email service.
- If you have any Actions in place that trigger when a user is added to any of the products you've given access to, those will Actions with take place.
If you are new to using Zapier, we highly recommend checking out Zapier's Getting Started Guide.